Primrose Farm offers various multi-use trails for bikers and hikers with loops from 0.8 miles to 2.2 miles.
For a trail map: click here
In order to ensure the safety of visitors, wildlife, livestock and farmers, the St. Charles Park District has outlined the following guide for trail use:
- No motorized public vehicles allowed.
- Bicyclists must yield to pedestrians at all times.
- All dogs must be on leashes. Please clean up after your dog.
- When encountering tractor-drawn wagons or farm equipment, please use caution.
- Please remove and dispose of trash in receptacles located at shelter areas.
- Report any safety issues or inappropriate behavior to Park Safety: 630-513-4343.