Primrose Farmers regularly work with school, scout and group programs to make weather related accommodations. If you have concerns about the weather forecast for the day of your program, please call us at 630-513-4370. Many group programs include a wagon-ride component that cannot be offered during severe weather.
Seasonal programs with advanced ticketing may be rescheduled or cancelled due to weather. If conditions require cancellation, Primrose farmers will attempt to reach out to all participants via phone or email. In the event of weather related cancellation, participants will have the option to transfer to another session (when applicable), have the registration fee credited to their user account, or receive a refund.
Most special events and programs will not be cancelled due to weather. Instead, farmers will make necessary accommodations in an effort to ensure the safety and comfort of all participants. We do reserve the right to cancel due to extreme weather including but not limited to snowstorms, severe thunderstorms and tornadoes.
Additional weather cancellation information can be found on individual program or event pages.
In order to ensure the safety of visitors, wildlife, livestock and farmers, the St. Charles Park District has outlined the following guide for trail use:
- No motorized public vehicles allowed.
- Bicyclists must yield to pedestrians at all times.
- All dogs must be on leashes. Please clean up after your dog.
- Tractors and other farm equipment have the right-of-way. Please yield and use caution.
- Please remove and dispose of trash in receptacles located at shelter areas.
- Report any safety issues or inappropriate behavior to Park Safety: 630-513-4343.
- For a Primrose Farm trail map: click here (link coming soon)
For complete information on St. Charles Park District policies: click here (link coming soon)